0   0   0
c38f5b2ee1246a24efda9ed71c7af7b9.png

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking setting up a 130 4-30-30. I want to do a Cirrhilabrus scottorum ,Cirrhilabrus laboutei ,Paracheilinus lineopunctatus , Cirrhilabrus Lineatus and a Cirrhilabrus isosceles. I know the Scotts is definitely more aggressive then the others. Would this be do able or just a definitely a no go? If the scotts is a no go would a exquisite be good in its place? I really want the Green that the Scotts gets and the size but don't want to have a constant problem in the tank. if it would make any difference how would the Black fin be instead of the scotts?

I have also been looking into the Naokoae would that guy fit into this group?

Last edited:

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would skip the Scott's for sure. Not only are they about the most aggressive of Cirrhilabrus wrasses they tend to lose their saturated colors in captivity anyway. I like the list with the Exquisite in it's place. I would add the C. isosceles and P. lineopunctatus first then the exquisite and then the lineatus/laboutei. I bet that the real experts will weigh in soon, that's just my thoughts as wrasse lovin' non-expert.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking setting up a 130 4-30-30. I want to do a Cirrhilabrus scottorum ,Cirrhilabrus laboutei ,Paracheilinus lineopunctatus , Cirrhilabrus Lineatus and a Cirrhilabrus isosceles. I know the Scotts is definitely more aggressive then the others. Would this be do able or just a definitely a no go? If the scotts is a no go would a exquisite be good in its place? I really want the Green that the Scotts gets and the size but don't want to have a constant problem in the tank. if it would make any difference how would the Black fin be instead of the scotts?

I have also been looking into the Naokoae would that guy fit into this group?
The scott's will likely be a problem. An exquisitus or melanomarginatus will give you the same base color without the attitude.

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The scott's will likely be a problem. An exquisitus or melanomarginatus will give you the same base color without the attitude.
So the melanomarginatus dosent have the attitude that the scotts does even know its in the same category as it?

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the melanomarginatus dosent have the attitude that the scotts does even know its in the same category as it?
Evolved has them in the same category, but in my experience they are much less aggressive than scottorum.

Back