Claimed - The OCTO AQUATICS "Choose Your Own Prize" GIVEAWAY!

ReeferGuy96

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry !
https://octoaquatics.com/octo-lids/

I’m really interested in one of these Octo Lids! I’ve been searching awhile for a good quality cover for my tank. If you go to the Octo site you’ll see a ton of genius solutions for your tank.

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Octo Aquatics is a micro-business (one-man operation) located in Phoenix, Arizona. @cromag27 has been designing and fabricating acrylic reef related products since 2004! Reef2Reef is very excited to host this contest sponsored by Octo Aquatics!

A word from our sponsor about this contest:

"I am proud to say I have manufactured a lot of "firsts" for our hobby, such as the Octo Lid[emoji769], FFF[emoji769], Magnetic Heater Holders and more. Being a micro-business, my best form of advertising is YOU... my current and future customers. Each product I sell is made by myself and really a labor of love. This contest is going to be super easy to enter and I hope you have some fun with it."

HOW TO ENTER:

Post somewhere online (one of the forums here on R2R, Facebook, Instagram, etc) which one of Octo Aquatics' products you like most. If can be a product you've already purchased, or something you see on the web site that you think you'd really love to have.

You must post your link to this thread and it must be visible for us to confirm.

BONUS ENTRY #1: Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: If you already own an Octo Aquatics product, create a YouTube video displaying it and post a link here on this thread.

THE PRIZE: $150 credit on any Octo Aquatics purchase, including the original Octo Lids[emoji769]!

THE DEADLINE: The contest will be open until August 12th. The winner will be chosen by random draw from entries in this thread on August 13th.

**Contest Disclaimer: Winner will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the Reef2Reef forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Special thanks to @cromag27 for sponsoring this great giveaway! We appreciate your sponsorship of our community!
I'd love to try the heater holder and a few others. My post is here
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Blx1j75...utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=3htk248ouqu1

Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2230067487006667&substory_index=0&id=100000103113741
Screenshot_20180728-102859_Instagram.jpeg

I didn’t see that support members get a extra entry but i will put it in here just in case I am a SUPPORT MEMBER!!! I am Proud of that fact. Lol

Last edited:

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Octo Aquatics is a micro-business (one-man operation) located in Phoenix, Arizona. @cromag27 has been designing and fabricating acrylic reef related products since 2004! Reef2Reef is very excited to host this contest sponsored by Octo Aquatics!

"I am proud to say I have manufactured a lot of "firsts" for our hobby, such as the Octo Lid™, FFF™, Magnetic Heater Holders and more. Being a micro-business, my best form of advertising is YOU... my current and future customers. Each product I sell is made by myself and really a labor of love. This contest is going to be super easy to enter and I hope you have some fun with it."

HOW TO ENTER:

Post somewhere online (one of the forums here on R2R, Facebook, Instagram, etc) which one of Octo Aquatics' products you like most. If can be a product you've already purchased, or something you see on the web site that you think you'd really love to have.

You must post your link to this thread and it must be visible for us to confirm.

BONUS ENTRY #1: Update your reef tank build thread or create a new one here in the Members Tank Forum. After you update your thread then post a link to your build thread here in this thread.

BONUS ENTRY #2: If you already own an Octo Aquatics product, create a YouTube video displaying it and post a link here on this thread.

THE PRIZE: $150 credit on any Octo Aquatics purchase, including the original Octo Lids™!

THE DEADLINE: The contest will be open until August 12th. The winner will be chosen by random draw from entries in this thread on August 13th.

**Contest Disclaimer: Winner will be chosen by random number generator and will have their name tagged using the Reef2Reef forum software. You will be sent an alert, NOT an email or message. You will have 48 hrs to respond or another winner will be chosen. In order to make sure you do not miss out on a prize please make a note and check back in this thread on the date of the drawing.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Special thanks to @cromag27 for sponsoring this great giveaway! We appreciate your sponsorship of our community!

Entry #2 update build thread
Here is my link to my update: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/watch-it-grow-biocube-32.427634/
I hope you enjoy my small build.

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread updated: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/300-gallon-multi-tank-reef-system.396830/

@cromag27 Maybe not the right place so feel free to PM me regarding this... Would it be possible for you to make a magnetic acrylic item like the Octo FFF but a little larger and instead of the middle divider, it would be closed on the bottom? I'd like to attach it to the back of one of my smaller tanks with an AquaClear HOB filter and have the intake of the filter pull water from inside this magnetic skimmer box so I can get surface skimming. Thanks!

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread updated: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/300-gallon-multi-tank-reef-system.396830/

@cromag27 Maybe not the right place so feel free to PM me regarding this... Would it be possible for you to make a magnetic acrylic item like the Octo FFF but a little larger and instead of the middle divider, it would be closed on the bottom? I'd like to attach it to the back of one of my smaller tanks with an AquaClear HOB filter and have the intake of the filter pull water from inside this magnetic skimmer box so I can get surface skimming. Thanks!

many years ago i used to make skimmer boxes for hob filters. then year again, another company ripped off my design and i believe they are still making them - and still using the same junky, inferior magnets.

i’ll pm you.

KristyB.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

"I am proud to say I have manufactured a lot of "firsts" for our hobby, such as the Octo Lid™, FFF™, Magnetic Heater Holders and more. Being a micro-business, my best form of advertising is YOU... my current and future customers. Each product I sell is made by myself and really a labor of love. This contest is going to be super easy to enter and I hope you have some fun with it."

HOW TO ENTER:

THE PRIZE: $150 credit on any Octo Aquatics purchase, including the original Octo Lids™!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Official entry Omg the Octo lid.!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How do I find my link to my build thread?

Marc West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Octo Aquatics Peobe holder for my Apex love it nicely manufactured and great magnets and price!!
1.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

have Octo

Whitedemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

HOW TO ENTER:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Whitedemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Octo Aquatics Peobe holder for my Apex love it nicely manufactured and great magnets and price!!

have Octo
I would like to have the octo heater holder. I think it is a great way to keep it or them where you want them and not have to worry about them moving around.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back