Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

NYReefer30

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry
Great idea I like that you will keep tabs on what you sent previously so each member will have some diversity. Also like that i dont have to worry about my schedule to participate in live sales and get a 5 frag surprise each month!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
99/month appeals most because it's random frags and there could be some you don't have an appropriate space for and if it's just 5 it's more manageable. I like that you can combine eBay and normal orders to this shipping.

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official:
Probably best feature IMO is that your shipments are tracked so you dont get duplicates, I have had this issue with other vendors before even when letting them know what I already have.
Also, the multiple price points (that include shipping) are a great setup as well.

Ryan Friman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offical entry: I love being able to get corals each month because I have room in my tank for them. It will give me time to acclimate a set before the new ones come in. Also, the goodies that were include make it a deal that should not be passed up. If my budget was bigger, I would go for the top tier but, silver is all I can afford.

Where_my_fishes_at?

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official: What's not to like? A box of coral swag every month? From WWC? Yes, please!
Gold level seems like the sweet spot for me - something you can brag about, but not so much that I'm eating Ramen for the month (Food, coral, food, coral.... coral!). If past orders are any indication, shipping will be fast, efficient and everything will arrive perfectly - I personally have confidence in WWC, so investing in a subscription like this is pretty reasonable and exciting! Crossing my fingers for a win!!

Crimson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's sort of like the netflix model during the blockbuster era. Except you get to keep what they send you :) IMO, this model works very well for those with larger reef's. I am not so sure with smaller tanks that most tend to be more selective on whats chosen. Regardless, it's a great option. It's like a surprise every month!

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting concept. I would like the silver level. Might fill out the tank pretty quickly.

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC great offering. Thank you for supporting the forum.

YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY: Go to the WWC Coral Club Page HERE and post back in this thread what you like about the new Coral Club and which subscription level interests you the most!

Free SWAG, discounts, free samples and AWESOME coral? What more could you ask for? :)

starreef05

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I like that there are three tiers to give buyers more options. It gives people a chance to have new corals monthly. I would love to try out the silver package to give it a try.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 68 45.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 70 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.6%
Back