Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

BedrockIOMC

Never to salty, Just don't go over 35.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC GIVEAWAY CORAL SUB.jpg

We're excited to announce that World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 3 winners will win a 3 Month Enthusiast Silver Coral Subscription! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service and now you can subscribe to a shipment of monthly corals!

**PLEASE NOTE that if you have already purchased a coral club subscription or plan on purchasing one before this contest ends and you WIN you will receive a credit for a 3 month silver subscription to your account. So don't wait, join now!

HOW TO ENTER:

YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY: Go to the WWC Coral Club Page HERE and post back in this thread what you like about the new Coral Club and which subscription level interests you the most!

Bonus #1 Facebook Challenge

Bonus #2 Instagram Challenge

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed the Bonus Facebook Challenge, Instagram Challenge and Supporting Member Entry then you will have a total 4 posts in this thread including the Official Entry Post. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

THE PRIZE:

THREE yes 3 lucky winners, who has met all the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a 3 Month Silver Coral Club Subscription!

Untitled-3.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing these awesome prizes!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg

Entries accepted through August 19, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on August 20, 2018. At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

I completed all my entries, i even think i did one twice lol thats good though it helps WWC even more, and this will be my bonus entry.
I am supporting member and proud of it also. Thanks for this opportunity and I hope I win.

titlowda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of the coral club and honestly the silver looks like something that I will probably join in the near future. For someone like me that does not have a huge amount of time to get involved in live sales this is right up my alley. I can pick the level I am interested in, types of corals, and sit back and wait. Sure I am likely to get something that was not my first choice but in the end many live sales or trips to the local reef store result in the same thing. In this case it is all in the same shipping box, I received a few other corals that may blow my mind. Worst case is WWC is a good vendor and the next months shipment will almost always offset any perceived shortages.

pjdiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how reefers can give WWC some details about their respective tank and they will select vibrant corals catered to their taste. Also the idea of surprise on what they will get every month sounds exciting.

PPi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold would be where i am at since i spend that a month already.

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The silver club interests me the most and once my frag tank is up I will be a subscriber. I'm just running low on room in my display. My wife has tried to get me a subscription service with my aquarium box but I don't like trying new products on my stable-ish tank. Now I can get frags from the best dealer around!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 41.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 43 49.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back