Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that you can pick the type of coral you’re interested in and they will pick from that kind. I would be most interested in a silver box, because that’s my budget range!

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main Entry-
The subscription looks great, plenty of options for selections based on reef type and size. Actually, I’ve already signed up for the Subscription so a couple months free would be great!

fire4755

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the new subscription, If I could swing it, I'd go platinum all the way!

jefra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry. I think this is a great idea and I’d be most interested in the silver plan. I’ve used subscriptions for other products and been very happy. Cool to see it being offered for corals as well!

KJa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking forward to the World Wide Coral Club. As a member, I would get access to new and colorful corals that I would have to pay more than what I would pay in the membership alone. Also all membership come with free shipping and World Wide Corals awesome 10 days guarantee. I honestly am looking at the gold membership but I really can't go wrong with which ever membership I choose.

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry!

I like that people with experience can pick corals out for me. I'm interested in the silver because of the cost

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Entry: Silver level is what I could realistically afford as an ongoing subscription. 5 WWC corals for $99? Amazing way to start up a new tank/collection! I could see myself occasionally splurging on a Platinum box though...

Meghan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

Particularly, I appreciate the page where you guys ask specifics about our tanks and skills levels. Too many frag of the month or frag packs are completely at the mercy of the packer. For instance, I am definitely not equipped to take care of high level SPS, so I can customize my order a little. I also like that it’s not a contract thing. I can sign up for one month if that’s what suits me.

I’d probably start with the silver and see how it goes from there.

aznriceboi21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry.

Love this idea, it's like Christmas every month not knowing what you will get in the mystery box! I also like how you customize what type of coral of you want which helps alot.

spitfire1212

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry #1 : I couldn't afford any of these...even the most basic...but the fact that it takes into account skill, tank size, and coral preference is way cool!

Lostreefin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC GIVEAWAY CORAL SUB.jpg

We're excited to announce that World Wide Corals is sponsoring a fun contest where 3 winners will win a 3 Month Enthusiast Silver Coral Subscription! WWC is one of the premier places for coral and fish and have one of the best saltwater reef stores in the world! WWC is top notch in stock and customer service and now you can subscribe to a shipment of monthly corals!

**PLEASE NOTE that if you have already purchased a coral club subscription or plan on purchasing one before this contest ends and you WIN you will receive a credit for a 3 month silver subscription to your account. So don't wait, join now!

HOW TO ENTER:

YOUR OFFICIAL ENTRY: Go to the WWC Coral Club Page HERE and post back in this thread what you like about the new Coral Club and which subscription level interests you the most!

Bonus #1 Facebook Challenge

Bonus #2 Instagram Challenge

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed the Bonus Facebook Challenge, Instagram Challenge and Supporting Member Entry then you will have a total 4 posts in this thread including the Official Entry Post. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met)

THE PRIZE:

THREE yes 3 lucky winners, who has met all the above criteria, will be chosen by random draw to win a 3 Month Silver Coral Club Subscription!

Untitled-3.jpg

Huge thanks again to World Wide Corals for providing these awesome prizes!

WWCLOGO-HIRES-BLUE.jpg

Entries accepted through August 19, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on August 20, 2018. At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Official Entry:
Gold would be great, with some high quality SPS, and 10 day guarantee.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 52 40.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 64 50.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back