Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

LagunaGlide

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I like the price versus value, and also the idea of getting some nice randomly selected coral each month. I think I would be choose the basic or mid level personally. The mid level mainly because of the free shipping I think

Chrysantha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that it has different levels depending on the type of reefer you are! As someone still new to the hobby, the Silver level would be great, get some more things to fill my tank, but hopefully pretty hardy so I don't kill them.

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that it has specifics to my tank size and coral preferences to go by.

lillypads reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like how it ships free, you can explain what you like, and you get a better value!

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I like that there’s a 10 day guarantee on every order. Because I’m a college kid, having the silver subscription would be perfect for me. Just the thrill of having surprise corals every month would be a treat!

60CubeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like getting a surprise present every month--you never know what you're gonna get! Platinum level for sure--gotta have a chance at those high end acros.

RinTinTin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Love the idea of new corals every month. Just a thought but it might be helpful if you included examples / pics of the types of frags you may see at the various levels??

RinTinTin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Love the idea of new corals every month. Just a thought but it might be helpful if you included examples / pics of the types of frags you may see at the various levels??

Nevermind just saw that an example was included after clicking subscribe... Well Done !

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be doing the gold as soon as I'm not laid off. Like the idea of random corals every month.

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First entry- I think the silver is perfect for me! I’m not a huge fan of those designer corals, but I still like some of the more expensive corals. Along with 10% off on purchases, WWC swag, and free shipping (if payed up front) is truly the dream.

Reeftanks88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that you get some discounts on stuff and I am interested in the silver subscription

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 75 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 75 29.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 48 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%

Back