Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

coezy2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry, FB bonus, supporting member and partner member bonus entries all done! Keep rocking the awesome corals!

Matyas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry-
I like the new WWC mystery element. It seems fun to get random frags that surprise you. I think the best one is the collector level.
Bonus Entry-
Liked and followed on IG

Sits Unafraid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very cool idea, and what better hobby to extend the concept to. I think allowing WWC to tailor a selection to your tank is a great idea. We all like to pick and choose for ourselves but I can’t imagine being in better hands.

Eagle aquatics315

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the idea of getting awesome corals as a monthly subscription, it's something that i have never seen before on any other site and i think if you got the money go for it cause i bet its totally worth it. WWC has some of the nicest corals on earth, I would flip out if I won this contest. Good luck everyone!!

r2odie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked out the WWC Coral Club page. It’s great you have a level for most every budget and free shipping! Would be very exciting to see what comes in the silver package each month!

Kali

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the surprise factor and that it’s tailored to your tank specs. Silver level is what my tank wants for Christmas.

Eli'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited about this. I've debated about spending the money on the club. Even though it is a great deal. I would love to see how it all works!

tario

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I love the fact that you can choose which type of coral you would like, and the different types of subscription levels.

Reepher1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 1
I really like how all the corals are handpicked, the silver package is cool because it doesn't cost too much, but it's still always exciting to get corals every month!

Back