Clam in bio cube??

reefcoralclam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
50
Reaction score
11
Location
eugene
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have wanted a clam ever since I got my 32 gallon bio cube I set the tank up a little bit over a year ago. I upgraded the lighting to a raidon xr15 blue. I did not want to do dosing so I got a calcium reactor i’am using 1 dkh in 24 hours. But I was wondering if I could get a clam.
 
Yes, you can get a clam but the experts will tell you that the tank is too small for one. I’m not a clam expert.
 
sure, why not? I have a happy clam in my 32, I've had it for 8 months now. I love it, I'm thinking of getting another one.
 
a Crocea could be a good choice if you a spot getting about 500 PAR. Everything else will outgrow your tank over time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new