Clam Mania - non-responsive to inquiries

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtnrunner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtnrunner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
318
Reaction score
112
Location
Charleston, WV
I placed an order from clam mania. I’ve tried leaving voice messages and completing their online form. They will not respond. I fear I will never get my order or it will take weeks. I’ve read the numerous threads where others have had issues.

Be careful ordering from Clam Mania.
 
I placed an order from clam mania. I’ve tried leaving voice messages and completing their online form. They will not respond. I fear I will never get my order or it will take weeks. I’ve read the numerous threads where others have had issues.

Be careful ordering from Clam Mania.
I tried calling once again, left a voice message and still no response.

How should I handle the situation?
 
I tried calling once again, left a voice message and still no response.

How should I handle the situation?
And I have no expectation that Clam Mania will read this thread and respond here, when they won’t answer their own phone or answer questions submitted via their website form.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new