Clam pest or foot?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jtwinn26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jtwinn26

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
13
Location
long beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is a picture of a derasa I’ve had for a few months now. I noticed this thing near its foot. Is this part of the foot, or some sort of parasite?

543995E9-B40A-4D6E-B36F-B233032648C2.jpeg
 
Looks like the foot got torn off - should be smoother
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new