Clam rack

Looking good! The one in the middle with the orange/gold rim was my favorite... sorry to see it go =(

fdcbab94.jpg
 
Nice! I was a bit worried by the looks of it in the first pic.

You've got an eye for nice clams, if you ever see any that you can't get, pm me and I'll do the same:wink:
 
Nice! I was a bit worried by the looks of it in the first pic.

You've got an eye for nice clams, if you ever see any that you can't get, pm me and I'll do the same:wink:

Thank you and I'll keep an eye out. This 1st picture was a maxima that came in for dd in bad shape. I didn't want to give up on it to soon but it didn't make it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new