Clam shell base?

frankiecruz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
155
Reaction score
37
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clam shell from an old clam I had and I was wondering if I could place a new clam on top of it ,and would the foot of the new clam take hold?

image.jpg
 
They like solid substrate, so if it's not moving around (from current or burrowing fish or inverts) then it could work. Will the clam attach? Only the clam knows that one.
 
They like solid substrate, so if it's not moving around (from current or burrowing fish or inverts) then it could work. Will the clam attach? Only the clam knows that one.
Yea that’s what I was thinking lol, I’m going to be at reefapalooza and plan to get a clam there from clammania
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new