Clam Shot

Shadrach72

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys & Gals I come here quite a bit but read alot more than I post but thought tonight I would post a pic of my clams. I read on alot of forums about the black & white maximas being hard to get I've had mine over a year and it was 2.5 inches when I got it, its my favorite of the bunch but I like them all. Anyway enjoy the pic.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01635 (800x600).jpg
    DSC01635 (800x600).jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 218
I know that Aqua SD just posted 2 in the live sale thread the other night, you may check with Will and see if he still has them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new