Clamp or something similar for ATO tubing (3/8" OD)

Lebowski_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a ReefBuilders Prism ATO which comes with a really sketchy clamp (see below). I am not a big fan of it at all, and want to find something a bit stronger.

1684331401009.png

Any ideas? Tubing is ID 1/4" / OD 3/8".

I was thinking about using some tiny PVC barbs (if they make em that size) to build a " [ " to hang off the side of the sump, almost like the C piece that comes with a canister filter.

iamacat

Higher than my pH
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in having something that you could use for future dosing lines as well? There are a number of probe/line holders on BRS that have the dimensions you are looking for with bonus slots

OP
OP
L

Lebowski_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you interested in having something that you could use for future dosing lines as well? There are a number of probe/line holders on BRS that have the dimensions you are looking for with bonus slots

You could find any number of magnetic probe holders (BRS, Amazon, Etsy) that would do what you are looking for.

Both great lines of thought, I will look at both options. I hope my boss doesn't start to wonder why I search for "probe holders" on my work PC.

Worry About Yourself Saints And Sinners GIF by Bounce

OP
OP
L

Lebowski_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, any ideas for something to help the hose bend without kinking?

I was thinking I could use some soft, bendy wire I have to build a guide, but that will be a little ugly (should fit right in with my tank).

I know Eheim used to sell little plastic 45 degree tube guides, but knowing Eheim, they were probably $20 each.

iamacat

Higher than my pH
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, any ideas for something to help the hose bend without kinking?

I was thinking I could use some soft, bendy wire I have to build a guide, but that will be a little ugly (should fit right in with my tank).

I know Eheim used to sell little plastic 45 degree tube guides, but knowing Eheim, they were probably $20 each.
I’ve used cheap adhesive locking clips to keep things in order.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 40
Back