Clams and sandsifter

saintperez

Santiago
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
4
Location
Boca Raton, FL.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got two small clams yesterday I'm wondering what you all do to keep the sandsifters from dropping on top of the clams. Is there any danger to the clam?
 
I also put mine up higher on rocks. The sandsifter goby that I had still managed to drop some sand on the clams, but they managed to "blow" the sand off them self.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new