clams and zoanthids

Rick Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My squmosa clam just rooted it's self right in the middle of a large colony of zoas is this ok
 
Well, I don't have any personal experience, but this is an awesome pic taken by Marc of Melev's Reef. Looks pretty amazing to me, and doesn't appear to hurt the clam.

clam.jpg
 
I wanna do that! I just need a clam...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new