Clams on half shell help please

Jeremy K.A.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
292
Reaction score
147
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious, if I feed my fish clams on the half shell will they end up eating my Live Tridacna/Hippopus as well?
 
I'm curious, if I feed my fish clams on the half shell will they end up eating my Live Tridacna/Hippopus as well?

Is the clam is good-sized, and the fish aren't huge, they should be okay with the clam. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new