Clams with Potters Angels?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peter505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I've never kept the combo together although I would love it if I could. It is just too chancy to try for me.
 
Its a risk. From what I've read when fish go after clams its usually over to fast to do anything. However, sometimes you'll see nipping first. I have never kept marginal fish with my clams.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new