Clamus Maximus

Blake Fabian

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
36
Location
Oklahoma City, OK
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Just showing off my big beautiful Deresa (I think?) Between me and its previous owner, this clam is ~25 years old.

Also, here's a tictok I made with it.



20220915_195751.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new