Classic ARO For 25g question

bvanfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this has been discussed at large but I am wondering if there has been any updates on a good reliable ATO

I know tunze is high end, auto aqua is like 80 and the icecap grav fed is like 18.

I am wondering if anyone else has other brands that may do well. I have seen some horror stories of failures and am leaving for business for 4 days and want to make sure the tank is ok and my house doesn’t flood…

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this has been discussed at large but I am wondering if there has been any updates on a good reliable ATO

I know tunze is high end, auto aqua is like 80 and the icecap grav fed is like 18.

I am wondering if anyone else has other brands that may do well. I have seen some horror stories of failures and am leaving for business for 4 days and want to make sure the tank is ok and my house doesn’t flood…

I’ve had all different brand’s over the years including two that you mention above. I can say that I do love the Tunze 3155. I highly doubt it will fail. Mine has been solid. The pump did go out, but I bought it second hand. I heard they either redesigned the pump or maybe they will soon. Not sure if that is true. You should easily get 2-3 years out of the original pump under normal use. The optical eye and float switch give me peace of mind. Highly recommend the Tunze.

AD9B0321-B08B-42C9-9B3F-A5136FABD141.png

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stick to what you know is working, especially for an ATO! Go with the Tunze Osmolator and you will never regret it! :)

I run the Osmolator Nano in my small frag tank, and it is doing a good job too..

Not really a discussion worth having :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back