"Clean" Cheato you say?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Messages
4,530
Reaction score
4,817
Location
Grand Junction
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know, doesn't look super clean to me. . .

20250321_203547.jpg
 
Не знаю, мне кажется, что это не очень чисто...

20250321_203547.jpg
I apologize. I am asking a question off topic. I can't send you a private message. But you still have dwarf rice fish (oryzias minutillus). Thank you very much.
 
So, I feel you as I try to QT everything "wet" and I try to keep all pests out of my display systems as best I can.

I have seen this kind of post before, and I'm not defending, but I think when they say the Cheato is "clean" they mean it's free of fish parasites and other deleterious organisms. If the Chaeto comes with 'pods or other life that's thought of as beneficial, then that's a bonus, I'm guessing.

I too would love to see Chaeto grown and sold squeaky-clean of everything, I'm just not sure that's possible.

I'd love to hear other members replies here. Best of luck with your Cheato!
 
So, I feel you as I try to QT everything "wet" and I try to keep all pests out of my display systems as best I can.

I have seen this kind of post before, and I'm not defending, but I think when they say the Cheato is "clean" they mean it's free of fish parasites and other deleterious organisms. If the Chaeto comes with 'pods or other life that's thought of as beneficial, then that's a bonus, I'm guessing.

I too would love to see Chaeto grown and sold squeaky-clean of everything, I'm just not sure that's possible.

I'd love to hear other members replies here. Best of luck with your Cheato!
I guess I should have been more clear, I am referring to the big aptasia peaking out from under the cheato. . .
 
I guess I should have been more clear, I am referring to the big aptasia peaking out from under the cheato. . .
Oh cats, that might be a problem, and I'd be *ticked* too :)

Best of luck to you!
 
I guess I should have been more clear, I am referring to the big aptasia peaking out from under the cheato. . .
You give customers a bonus anemone or "free with purchase" item, and they still F'in complain... :rolleyes:
 
I apologize. I am asking a question off topic. I can't send you a private message. But you still have dwarf rice fish (oryzias minutillus). Thank you very much.
Unfortunately no, I don't have any rice fish anymore but would love to keep them again in the future!
 
Last edited:
i would put that straight in the trash
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new