Clean off tuxedo urchin Y/N?

  • Thread starter Thread starter miran2782
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miran2782

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2015
Messages
1,490
Reaction score
915
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does everyone clean off tuxedo urchin from time to time or just let them be carrying around whatever they find, unless it is one of your frags?
 
I usually don’t bother unless it’s something really unsightly/unnatural like

A dab of dried of superglue, epoxy, or vermetid snail tubes (because I hate vermetid)

I thank them for their job finding the chunk, and give them a nori gift.
 
So does everyone clean off tuxedo urchin from time to time or just let them be carrying around whatever they find, unless it is one of your frags?
I occasionally would pull the gha off of him, but for the most part, I just let him have a hairdo
 
Mine will pick up Zoas and wear them around like a fancy pimp hat.

You could also buy him some hats of his own from Etsy
1749214500330.png

ETSY
 
Mine will pick up Zoas and wear them around like a fancy pimp hat.

You could also buy him some hats of his own from Etsy
1749214500330.png

ETSY
I still need to make some of these hats whenever I set my tank back up again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new