Clean up crew, how many per gallon?

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Jeeeeez, I can’t begin to imagine a 225 gallon tank in my home. Surely it’s on the first floor! Sounds awesome to look at though!

Do they only recommend so many because they’re trying to make money?
LOL, it is on the first floor, over a basement.:rolleyes: I supported the underside with compression jacks.

They do sell to make money unfortunately, most of the time.
 
I have a 32 gallon tank w/ 2 baby clowns, 3 small hermit crabs and 1 emerald crab. Would that means I would only need 3 snails or 9 snails total? I just noticed you said of each.
I have a waterbox mini 15, I have two turbos, 3 small hermits 1 large one, 1 astrea snail, 1 emerald crab,1 margarita snail, 1 cleaner shrimp and 1 asterina starfish. Two clowns. I'm beginning to think i'm overstocked?
 
I have a waterbox mini 15, I have two turbos, 3 small hermits 1 large one, 1 astrea snail, 1 emerald crab,1 margarita snail, 1 cleaner shrimp and 1 asterina starfish. Two clowns. I'm beginning to think i'm overstocked?
I wouldn't think so. For the most part (someone correct me if I'm wrong), ocerstocking issues usually relates to swimming space. If there isnt enough algae or other detritus for your CUC to eat then I'd consider it overstocked unless you make sure to feed them. But the 2 clowns are ok. I had a 16 gal. Biocube with 2 clowns and a similar CUC with no issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new