Clean your tank glass before pics...

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
20,513
Reaction score
45,807
Location
Carmel, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should really be common sense... whoops!

These predate the wall tank, few fish wanted to cooperate for my photographer (family photos not an expert at marine fish photography).

C27620CE-C53A-46D4-A705-4DBA89FE574D.jpeg
B1DF67EF-9CF2-4C44-BCFC-4AC3F77D1479.jpeg
C010FC22-D1A8-4DCB-B37A-20559F0B5786.jpeg
EBA93A3B-8059-473A-8200-9A060A8A94D6.jpeg
 
I rarely clean the glass (acrylic) and my Iphone is the only camera I own. Hence, I have only posted one tank photo on R2R.

Thanks to everyone else who does clean and post! Your photos (@4FordFamily ) are good enough imo! :)
 
Yeah, 10 other photos were so bad they couldn't be included. The ones I wanted, of course!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new