Cleaners

  • Thread starter Thread starter rvxry11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rvxry11

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
5
Location
North Hollywood
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know any cleaner shrimps that can go with damsel fish and a wrasse?

I have a domino, striped, and a yellow tail blue damsel fish with a six line wrasse
 
I have a blood shrimp along with a rosy scale wrasse and a few azure damsels. They all get along. The shrimp mostly cleans my tangs and foxface.
 
I have a blood shrimp along with a rosy scale wrasse and a few azure damsels. They all get along. The shrimp mostly cleans my tangs and foxface.
Is there any other shrimps that could possibly get along with the damsels and wrasse?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new