cleaning a real good skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter fizhfly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
update a few nice pics of some of the mother colonys !
IMG_0461.jpg
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man that first video of you cleaning the skimmer kinda scared me when I seen you set that bucket on the side of the tank when it was full lol. The whole time after that I couldnt help but keep looking to see if that thing fell in the water
 
Man that first video of you cleaning the skimmer kinda scared me when I seen you set that bucket on the side of the tank when it was full lol. The whole time after that I couldnt help but keep looking to see if that thing fell in the water
lol,lets hope not it might cause a few problems !
 
how do you get pics from photo bucket to direct link on here?
 
I remember this build. I followed it for a while, pretty awesome. Maybe when I retire I will be able to do something to this magnitude. Awesome tank. Amazing skimmer, too bad he doesnt make them anymore.
 
thanks,
im debating on doing a nother build thread or not we are also getting ready to start the next section build !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new