Cleaning buckets?

nopenotpeter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
62
Reaction score
57
Location
Milwaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all!

I'm curious as to what people use to clean their buckets that have RODI/Salt water? I've noticed my TDS is reading around 30-40 in my buckets of RO water, though if I put some RO water in a glass straight from the filter output it registers at 0-1ppm. I think my buckets need a good cleaning, though I'm not sure what to use solution wise as to not have chemicals leak into the water from residue. Thoughts?
 
I use hot water with citric acid in it, then rinse the heck out of them.

BTW, I buy it in bulk from the manufacturer in florida.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new