• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clear Water CW200 with blackout guards.

Item Price
350 pickup. 400 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

leewish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
223
Location
North Wales, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cw200 algae scrubber with light shields. Not sure why but they are not standard and a separate purchase. I must in my opinion to prevent light bleed.

Works great. Did not fit in my cabinet on top of my sump so I had it plumbed separately. That is why unions are in the bulkheads. Feel free to plumb like I did or cut the bulkheads and add new ones

$350. Pickup in 19454. Southeastern PA. If shipping add another $50 and I would have to cut the bulkheads off to fit original packaging.

8531A511-331A-4F56-A505-6FF2CC343A14.jpeg 01E65322-758A-4B2A-9905-47A22798277A.jpeg 8BDB81AC-573E-4702-9A11-DC72D6C2D57F.jpeg E0F546E2-71CF-49E3-B3C9-492D11644B7C.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new