Clearance Favias

Item Price
$10 - $68
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

AquaSD

We specialize in Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
54,107
Reaction score
4,991
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
*CLEARANCE* Teal Eyes Micro FaviaPrice: $13.50*CLEARANCE* Emerald Enchanter FaviaPrice: $16.00*CLEARANCE* Ultra Aussie Favia Colony (Egg Crate Behind is 3 Squares = 2'')Price: $45.00*CLEARANCE* Ultron FaviaPrice: $25.00
*CLEARANCE* King of Fighters Favia ColonyPrice: $67.50*CLEARANCE* Neon Nebula FaviaPrice: $15.00*CLEARANCE* Lemon Lime FaviaPrice: $15.75*CLEARANCE* Lavendar Blush FaviaPrice: $10.00
*CLEARANCE* Toxic Flare FaviaPrice: $10.00*CLEARANCE* Monsoon Aquacultured FaviaPrice: $22.00*CLEARANCE* James Bond FaviaPrice: $19.00*CLEARANCE* Penguins FaviaPrice: $11.00
*CLEARANCE* Ultra Aussie Favia Colony (Egg Crate Behind is 3 Squares = 2'')Price: $55.00*CLEARANCE* Ultra Aussie Favia Colony (Egg Crate Behind is 3 Squares = 2'')Price: $67.50*CLEARANCE* Bob Ross Collectors FaviaPrice: $30.00*CLEARANCE* Scorcher Eyes FaviaPrice: $13.50
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new