ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also had a very diligent hairless slave driver looming over operations in the shop today to ensure we were getting everything out ;).....

IMG_2198.jpg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've made about 1500 lids for Red Sea tanks alone and that can tend to overshadow many of the other tanks that we make lids for. Waterbox has been very 'up and coming' in the last several months so was added to our website during it's relaunch at the beginning of September.

This ClearView Classic Lid is on a Waterbox 100.3 and looks absolutely stunning!!

Waterbox 100.3 ClearView Classic.jpg

BoSalman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread just showed up when i opened r2r website and i was reading through it wondering if that was the same company/owner i dealt with or not!

I've had no issues communicating with Mr. Adam for the past month or so (first email was on Aug 22nd) other than the 8-12 hours time difference between my location and theirs. I was even asked to wait for the labor day sale to be able to save a little bit since this Lid is going to be shipped across the other part of the globe (Thanks for that). Even though no one in my country owns a ClearView lid, but everyone talks about them and their quality (when they saw them abroad). So I'm lucky enough to be able to have one here soon.

Now I'm just waiting for my queue and then we will hold prayers to get this lid pass the journey to my house in one piece!

I Just wanted to provide my input since i had none of the issues this business had before my experience.

Thanks again, looking forward to doing more lids after we see how this one goes with shipping. ;Happy

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put an order in for a lid for my Waterbox 70.2. I’m looking forward to seeing the new tank with a lid. I’ve had one on my 120 gallon for 2 years.

IC3NIN3

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my lid for my IM 25 Lagoon...took 5 weeks. This would be the second lid I buy from these guys...the first was for my IM 10 gallon tank. The lids fit and look great!

96c3322136e9656096d504ef8c7ff607.jpeg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread just showed up when i opened r2r website and i was reading through it wondering if that was the same company/owner i dealt with or not!

I've had no issues communicating with Mr. Adam for the past month or so (first email was on Aug 22nd) other than the 8-12 hours time difference between my location and theirs. I was even asked to wait for the labor day sale to be able to save a little bit since this Lid is going to be shipped across the other part of the globe (Thanks for that). Even though no one in my country owns a ClearView lid, but everyone talks about them and their quality (when they saw them abroad). So I'm lucky enough to be able to have one here soon.

Now I'm just waiting for my queue and then we will hold prayers to get this lid pass the journey to my house in one piece!

I Just wanted to provide my input since i had none of the issues this business had before my experience.

Thanks again, looking forward to doing more lids after we see how this one goes with shipping. ;Happy

Thanks for the kind words BoSalman! We've indeed worked quite hard on improving our customer response and service. As a small company with a product and demand that has blossomed beyond our expectations it has indeed been a challenge, but our efforts have certainly begun to show. ClearView Lids hit the market in March 2016. September 2018 we set an all time record in sales and October came VERY close to beating out September. With the holidays upon us we are quite confident the momentum will continue. ;)

Be on the lookout for a shipping notification....Your lid is expected to ship on Friday =).

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just put an order in for a lid for my Waterbox 70.2. I’m looking forward to seeing the new tank with a lid. I’ve had one on my 120 gallon for 2 years.

mwilk19, your Waterbox lid is on the production schedule for late next week. We look forward to topping another one of your tanks! We'd love to see pics!

Rich Ellsworth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E829BBE5-C5E5-45CE-B3FE-EDA0EE17BB9D.jpeg
Could you do one for my Red Sea 525 XL with 3 cut outs for the over flow and where the two other Radion mounting arms art attached at the back of the tank? See picture

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E829BBE5-C5E5-45CE-B3FE-EDA0EE17BB9D.jpeg
Could you do one for my Red Sea 525 XL with 3 cut outs for the over flow and where the two other Radion mounting arms art attached at the back of the tank? See picture

Of course we can Rich! Very nice tank you have there!

A ClearView Classic Lid with 2 small custom cutouts for your lights would be $239.59 + shipping. A ClearView Tsunami Lid fully built and screened with 2 small custom cutouts for your lights would be $204.20 + shipping. Classics generally ship in 4-6 weeks. Tsunami typically ships in 1-2 weeks. Links for ordering are below.

https://www.clearviewlids.com/colle...s/products/reefer-525xl-clearview-classic-lid

https://www.clearviewlids.com/colle...s/products/reefer-525xl-clearview-tsunami-lid

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your tank is LITERALLY stuck between a rock and a hard place ClearView Lids can STILL help you keep your fish safe. This was a very complicated lid due to the intricate rockwork coming over the side of the tank. Try doing that with a run of the mill extruded aluminum framed lid ;). We can't wait to see this lid on it's new tank!

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_4852 (1).jpg

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mwilk19, your Waterbox lid is on the production schedule for late next week. We look forward to topping another one of your tanks! We'd love to see pics!
We're looking forward to getting this lid. The lid for our 120 has been an invaluable piece of equipment, keeping our fish in the water and off of the carpet.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're looking forward to getting this lid. The lid for our 120 has been an invaluable piece of equipment, keeping our fish in the water and off of the carpet.

I ordered my classic lid for my Red Sea 525XL looking to receiving it

Just ordered lid , can’t wait!!

Excellent customer service so far.

Thanks everybody! We appreciate the support and shout outs. We look forward to keeping everyone's fish safe and doing it with class!!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lid being showcased on this IM20G Peninsula isn't a 'Classic' lid; it's a Tsunami. Such a perfect example of how ClearView Lids in general can help you with your furry friends too that I had to share it here on the OG thread =)
IMG_2745.jpg
IMG_2747.JPG

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DC724D94-042F-45AB-BFA6-A966D0F183AC.jpeg
Can you guys make a lid for the 45g JBJ AIO with curved front edges? If so, does it come in both Classic and Tsunami, and does it cover the back of the tanks “sump” section? Also, any Black Friday specials? Thanks.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DC724D94-042F-45AB-BFA6-A966D0F183AC.jpeg
Can you guys make a lid for the 45g JBJ AIO with curved front edges? If so, does it come in both Classic and Tsunami, and does it cover the back of the tanks “sump” section? Also, any Black Friday specials? Thanks.

Hey there ReefyB, we have made a number of lids for that model. For it's size, it falls under our Custom 2-4sf lid category. The lid is designed to cover the display area, but we do have a few we have done covering the rear sump area as well. The size category it fits into allows for it to be done either way you prefer at the same starting price point. Just note that your cost will be higher covering the rear chamber as you would need cutouts for your cords and light mount.

Due to the rounded front corners, it is not available in the Tsunami style unfortunately.

Black Friday sales will not include Custom Classic Lids so feel free to get your order in without delay to ensure you receive your lid before the end of the year =) Here's the link you need to get started. This lid starts at $139.42

https://www.clearviewlids.com/colle...s/custom-clearview-lid?variant=17824049332281

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there ReefyB, we have made a number of lids for that model. For it's size, it falls under our Custom 2-4sf lid category. The lid is designed to cover the display area, but we do have a few we have done covering the rear sump area as well. The size category it fits into allows for it to be done either way you prefer at the same starting price point. Just note that your cost will be higher covering the rear chamber as you would need cutouts for your cords and light mount.

Due to the rounded front corners, it is not available in the Tsunami style unfortunately.

Black Friday sales will not include Custom Classic Lids so feel free to get your order in without delay to ensure you receive your lid before the end of the year =) Here's the link you need to get started. This lid starts at $139.42

https://www.clearviewlids.com/colle...s/custom-clearview-lid?variant=17824049332281

Thanks for all the information, I’ll try to put my order in tonight.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back