ClearView Aquarium Lids Master Thread - It all started RIGHT HERE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Snedabyte

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my clearview lid today!! I lost a Hawaiian flame fairy wrasse, clown fish ( saved once) but lost second time, and a blue spotted jaw fish last couple months due to jumping which cost way more then this wicked lid. So I’m real happy not to have to worry anymore. Fit nice, and in my opinion is the best lid :)
BE6398AE-2D84-49D8-9810-E783DCAAD8A1.jpeg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup was just about the place the order there but thought I should check here 1st. thought maybe you are making PPE's
We were contacted for this need, but all plastics suppliers are currently out of materials, making our material for our normal workflow very difficult to source. We do appreciate the extra thought!!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys created a lid for the Red Sea 300xl? Don’t see the option on your page.
We definitely do though, as it is so new, we do not yet have a vetted program file and as such, do not yet have a product page for this lid. It will be a Custom Lid order---this is a page where we have set the pricing to be comparable to other listed tanks/lids on our site of similar sizing. If you contact our Ops Manager at [email protected] she will be most happy to assist you in getting a lid ordered for that tank. Congrats on the new tank!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BF43E20C-11C3-41DF-AB6B-3AACDF7E1339.jpeg

ive had my lid almost a year over my 4ft tank. Love it. I use the feeding slots everyday. It snaps into place and fits my tank absolutely perfectly.
my hawk fish loves to bash his nose into the mesh and there’s no tears and no sign of wear at all.
my only wish was that the feeding doors were designed in a way that they wouldn’t fall into the tank. I’ve dropped them more in the tank than I care to admit lol.
I am sorry to hear that the feed doors are falling in on you. We designed them this way in keeping with our mission to create a rimless look without using any easily broken moving parts, such as hinges. We do admit there is a tiny flaw in this logic, but it is a better solution than hinges that are sure to break down with constant use. Thank you for the lovely picture of your tank! If you'll let me know what tank this is, or if it was Custom, what sq ft, as I would love to post this in our picture gallery.

ReefLab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry to hear that the feed doors are falling in on you. We designed them this way in keeping with our mission to create a rimless look without using any easily broken moving parts, such as hinges. We do admit there is a tiny flaw in this logic, but it is a better solution than hinges that are sure to break down with constant use. Thank you for the lovely picture of your tank! If you'll let me know what tank this is, or if it was Custom, what sq ft, as I would love to post this in our picture gallery.
It’s a reefer 425XL.
The feed doors just take some getting used to. Thanks!!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking for a customer: Does anyone have an Artfully Acrylic 35 gallon dropoff tank for sale? If yes, please send an email to [email protected] and I will pass any sales information along to this desperate gentleman.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Matt Cole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered an EXO for my 6025 first of June so they should have the dimensions, but since it's considered custom I'm sure you'll have to check your tank. Hope to get lid soon as it's been 3 1/2 months. Will post a pic when I do.

Hasted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys created a lid for the Red Sea 300xl? Don’t see the option on your page.
Hey, just wanted to follow up.

I ordered my P.Exo lid today for my XL300. There are a bit more "fees" for our tanks (also XL200 and a couple others). We apparently have "armored seams" on the front which require additional cuts. Also, our overflow box sits higher which requires a large cutout. Each of these add a little bit of $ to the order.

However, with that being said, it seems as though they have our tanks figured out and the ordering process was very smooth so far. I am sure they will contact me for more info once they are ready. Up to now, easy breezy.

I just wanted to give you a heads up about the process and hope that you don't get hit by sticker shock from the additional cuts.

AquaHobby31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We were contacted for this need, but all plastics suppliers are currently out of materials, making our material for our normal workflow very difficult to source. We do appreciate the extra thought!!

My firm can help you source the materials. From domestic or international sources.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back