• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clearview lid for waterbox 105.4. $220 shipped

Item Price
$220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jakeller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a lid for a waterbed 105.4 frag tank from Clearview Lids. It is a Tsunami model with two cord slots on the middle of each sidewall and two 3 inch long by 2 and a half inch wide light mount cutouts that are 13 inches in from each corner. I absolutely love the lid, but I ended up going with the new infinia tank model. I liked the lid so much I got one for my new infinia tank. The lid still has all of the protective film and has never sat on a tank. It is basically brand new. I even still have the box it shipped in. Im asking for $220 and that includes shipping. If you want pictures of the lid I am more than happy to take some for you. Also if you live near Berkeley CA and can meet I will reduce the price slightly. Let me know if you're interested.

swimmerevan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a lid for a waterbed 105.4 frag tank from Clearview Lids. It is a Tsunami model with two cord slots on the middle of each sidewall and two 3 inch long by 2 and a half inch wide light mount cutouts that are 13 inches in from each corner. I absolutely love the lid, but I ended up going with the new infinia tank model. I liked the lid so much I got one for my new infinia tank. The lid still has all of the protective film and has never sat on a tank. It is basically brand new. I even still have the box it shipped in. Im asking for $220 and that includes shipping. If you want pictures of the lid I am more than happy to take some for you. Also if you live near Berkeley CA and can meet I will reduce the price slightly. Let me know if you're interested.
Hey I’m interested in it

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back