Click here to be a formal club charter member

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John.

Jason (jmkarcz) is interested in being a member of this original group. I've been talking with him on the phone and he's been really busy studying for and taking finals so he hasn't had a chance to hit the forums. He asked that I request to have him added to the list and says after this next week he'll have more time to be involved. His legal/accounting expertise will be very helpful.

Jeremy

Mako56

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested even though most of my corals have passed away. (wish I knew what I am doing wrong all of a sudden) I guess its just time to really get this starting over thing going.

majestikmoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want to be involved! im a newb on RC, and was invited over here, but it would be terrific to have a better and local support system, along with face to face time, etc.

i just moved to WI from NC, and to make it worse, im stuck in crappy FDL, lol. it would be nice to meet more people who are real hobbiest!

majestikmoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, i have about 8 fresh tanks, ranging from african cichlids, SA cichlids, community, and i am breeding bettas.

my first salt is a 20L-stocking is 2 tiny false perculas(both an inch or under), and 3 mollies i was using to cycle, which i will take out when i decide on more fish.
live black sand, and about 10 lbs of live rick, possibly more. 2 biowheel filters, and im looking to create one of those cool filter-to-fuge deals.

no lighting, kinda broke right now, but i will get some good "proper" lighting for some smaller corals later.

im big into gobies, blennies and dragonets-i would do nothing but them if i could, lol.

OP
OP
Jhildebrand

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, heliguy, did you want on the list too, or are you just welcoming the others??? :)

2FarNorth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to possibly be involved, though I'm not in the Fox Valley area, I really want to try and at least make a couple of your meetings this year!!

Got room for a Yooper? :wink:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back