Clicked 'disconnect' on brand new profilux 4 hotspot & cannot turn it back on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Scotts210g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, so I set everything up on the app, got it all connected, but it wasn't connecting. So I hit on the hotspot, and nothing was happening and my only choice was 'disconnect'. hit that and poof, it turned off and there is NO WAY to turn it back on.

If, you make this one little error, with no warning, and you now own a brick - undoing it will cost you hours of your life.

Help?

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't done so already, open a ticket for direct assistance. Provide as many details as possible.

FlyinBryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't done so already, open a ticket for direct assistance. Provide as many details as possible.

Hi Vinny, I submitted a new ticket last Friday for assistance but haven't heard anything.

Also, I tried everything that was stated in the previous responses to this thread, and unfortunately it did not work.

I am just looking to reactivate the hotspot in profilux 4, I accidently de-activated through the app and there's no way to reactivate.

opened up the unit and pressed the reset button inside. Connected it to the computer and could not reactivate it that way. Is there something I am missing?

Thank you in advance!

t5Nitro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a similar problem that I no longer have a doser hotspot for my new doser that I'm trying to setup. Once I am in the GCC app I've went through the wifi/lan tab and setup wizard. Will update you where I got with that in a few minutes.

interval update: I added the device through GCC and added that new IP address to my device on the GHL connect app, and it seems to have connected for me.

Last edited:
Back