Climbing aboard the R2R train

ReeferCrabness

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
33
Reaction score
88
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this site a while back and really
discovered some topics that have helped
me out. I'm on month four of a major
tank reboot due to electrical issues and
a fire that wiped out almost everything
in my tank.

As I rebuild from the ashes, I will be
reaching out to the community for advice
and guidance on a few issues that have
popped up during my aquatic reconstruction.
Please be merciful. I may be old, but I
make up for it by being slow to catch on... :-)
 
Welcome to R2R!! We are happy to have you and I am really sorry to hear about the fire! I am glad you are okay as the tank can be rebuilt! You will find a LOT of knowledgeable reefers here and most are happy to help so don't be shy about jumping in conversations or asking questions. We are happy to have you here and welcome to the best place for everything Salty!

Golden-Magicarp.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new