Clip on LED light for nano refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter rridle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rridle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is a 38 gal Innovative Marine nano and, like the title says, I'm looking for a clip on LED light to keep some chaeto growing in one of the partitions in the back of the tank. Looking for a light that won't break the bank but will be reliable. Any recomendations?
 
reef radiance has a few I bought the bulb of leds and went to lowes and bought a $9 clamp light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new