• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

close

Item Price
20-250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Good luck. Not that it’s my business but what’s making you dump the hobby?
 
Hey, I'm interested in the tank. Can you pm me? I can't due to having a new account.
 
Hey I'm interested in the hob refugium, and possibly the chaetomax lights send me a dm if it's still available!
I'd send one myself I just can't because I have a new account
 
Last edited:
Is the HOB refugium still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new