[CLOSED] FORGET-COVID $10K Giveaway!

I've been slowly buying stuff for my dream build that I started and just made another order yesterday for a little over 600. Maybe I'll get there a little quicker! Lol. You guys are the best, and your videos are where I started and continue my knowledge for reefing. Thanks
 
Feels like this is a fake and just for advertising. No offense, I do buy stuffs from BRS and never had a problem but I am keep adding to the cart and moments later is empty.
 
Feels like this is a fake and just for advertising. No offense, I do buy stuffs from BRS and never had a problem but I am keep adding to the cart and moments later is empty.

It’s not fake when they livestream it, lol
 
So if your cart is empty then how are you going to win lol
 
I really appreciate not having to jump through hoops on a bunch of different social media platforms I rarely use to feel like I have a shot at winning. Use your great products and customer service to sell your business not artificial follows and likes! Kudos BRS!
 
Raise your hand if you checked if the Trident was in stock first!
 
I added to cart but forgot to login so i was a minute late! lol i hope that doesn’t disqualify me


And F covid ha
 
Fricken Free Fish Food, Filters, Floss, Frags, Floats, Fixtures, Fans .. Forgetting messing
 
Did your cart got empty out later after you adding it then? Mine did. So I will see it to believe it then

They are having site issues with thosands of people signing up and stuff. Should be fixed by now- my cart actually filled again with the stuff I had in there before.
 
They are having site issues with thosands of people signing up and stuff. Should be fixed by now- my cart actually filled again with the stuff I had in there before.
It works now, good luck to you and me
 
such an awesome offer! Filled the cart with half needs and half wants. Heres to hoping to get lucky!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new