• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

closed forum

Item Price
Love
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

smmarano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a copperband a qt the copperband. He eats very well, I feed him brine shrimp inside of mussels, mussels, and sometimes black and blood worms. All the food I give is soaked in either zoe or selcon so he gets the vitamins he needs. I love this copperband so you’re probably asking why I want to give him away. Well during qt I noticed white patches known to be lymphocystis and while I understand it is benign, my entire tank is free from disease d/t having only captive bred fish (until this one obviously). As I said I know it’s likely to go into remission and not hurt the fish in anyway even though it can spread. However, I just want my tank free from all diseases because I’ve spent so much having just captive bred fish. I also plan on getting additional fish in the future and I have a yellow tang, so with that stress I know the disease for me is likely to come out of remission and although shouldn’t hurt the fish again I want my tank to be disease free as much as I can prevent. It took a lot of back and forth because I love this fish, but ultimately I believe it’s better if someone else more willing would take care of him. I’m looking for anyone with at least a 120 gallon tank if not bigger and genuinely will take care of the fish and give him the love he deserves. I’m willing to give him away for free as long as I know he’ll be in a home that will take good care of him (preferably in Florida so he can get to your door as soon as possible making the trip as less stressful as possible). For anyone interested please reply below and I’ll try to get back to you. Thank you. (Also fish is about 1.5-2inches)

7D860FB2-27F6-48B3-9D3F-8C03DE631A5C.png

Attachments

• IMG_1524.MOV
    1.1 MB
Last edited:

rafalabdulhameed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought a copperband a qt the copperband. He eats very well, I feed him brine shrimp inside of mussels, mussels, and sometimes black and blood worms. All the food I give is soaked in either zoe or selcon so he gets the vitamins he needs. I love this copperband so you’re probably asking why I want to give him away. Well during qt I noticed white patches known to be lymphocystis and while I understand it is benign, my entire tank is free from disease d/t having only captive bred fish (until this one obviously). As I said I know it’s likely to go into remission and not hurt the fish in anyway even though it can spread. However, I just want my tank free from all diseases because I’ve spent so much having just captive bred fish. I also plan on getting additional fish in the future and I have a yellow tang, so with that stress I know the disease for me is likely to come out of remission and although shouldn’t hurt the fish again I want my tank to be disease free as much as I can prevent. It took a lot of back and forth because I love this fish, but ultimately I believe it’s better if someone else more willing would take care of him. I’m looking for anyone with at least a 120 gallon tank if not bigger and genuinely will take care of the fish and give him the love he deserves. I’m willing to give him away for free as long as I know he’ll be in a home that will take good care of him (preferably in Florida so he can get to your door as soon as possible making the trip as less stressful as possible). For anyone interested please reply below and I’ll try to get back to you. Thank you. (Also fish is about 1.5-2inches)

7D860FB2-27F6-48B3-9D3F-8C03DE631A5C.png
I’m interested! Where are you located? My number is 6573564318 if you’d like to txt me, thank you!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 44 34.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back