Closed up

Brandon3152134

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
538
Reaction score
361
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this birds nest frag for about 2 months or so and it's been looking great. like 2 weeks back I did a large water change and threw off my salinity messing up my kalk dosing. Levels have been back to normal but this birds nest doesnt seem as happy as before. I have 2 theories.
1 my nutrient level dropped too low and it didnt like that
2 the alk swing has caused its growth to set back.
I have 2 other birdsnest colonies and the larger didnt show any signs of stress but the other small frag closed like this one is for about a week and is now back to normal.

20201203_215955.jpg 20201129_154411.jpg 20201111_145408.jpg
 
The top is most recent the bottom was before the alk swing and mid is during all swing.
 
Thanks for all the help(sarcasm)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new