Closed Zoas

Marcus Rogers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A4558CB1-74D1-430E-8B88-EAE32DAF5D68.jpeg
I bought some zoas yesterday and when I put them in my tank, they opened immediately. Today, they are closed and I’m not sure why. All of my other coral are doing great and so are my fish. My water parameters are all good too. Any suggestions?

601DB710-CA4D-48C6-B995-3A6BA729FC37.png
 
They are acclimating
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new