• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[Closed]

Item Price
$15 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
Hello,
Do you still have berghia available?
I need about 8 of them and located in Martinez.
Thanks,
Zach
 
Hello,
Do you still have berghia available? I’m nearby and can pick up.
Thanks,
Zach
 
Hi do you have 8 for pickup?
 
I’ve stopped raising them and no longer have Berghia available. This sales thread could be closed.
 
only local ? do you ship i need like 2-3 only
I’m not raising these anymore. I don’t know how to delete or lock this thread. If a moderator could do it, I’d appreciate it. I changed the title to make it less inviting lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new