Cloud nine with Coral Euphoria

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neuratox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Neuratox

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
244
Reaction score
232
Location
Clemmons, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
I just ordered two handfuls of acro frags from Coral Euphoria. This is the second time that I've ordered from Abe and I'll be doing it again the next time I want to splurge on some frags. The pieces that he sent were packaged in such a way that not a single frag was damaged, temperature was maintained well, and everything looked happy, with some exhibiting polyp extension within a few minutes of being in the tank! The coloration on the corals was IMPRESSIVE and I'm so excited to watch them grow. Using the vast knowledge that is available on Coral Euphoria's YouTube, as well as my own experience I'm sure that they're going to do awesome!

If you're looking for beautiful and healthy acro frags check out Coral Euphoria!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new