Cloudy water -auto feeder failure

Danh Ngo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
469
Reaction score
211
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65G, in a FISHLESS cycle 3 weeks now. Trying to set up a Clown Harem like Brs, they used Auto feeder to drop some pellet food into tank everyday when cycling. Just follow what BRS did. Yesterday, the auto feeder failed and a fed alot of pellet food. Water is cloudy today, should I do anything or let it clear by itself?
 
If you have nothing live in the tank, I would just let it be. It will just turn into extra ammonia to feed your cycle. Might slow things down a tiny bit but other than that it should be fine.
 
Thank you, I will let the tank sit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new