Cloudy water

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just left for a week for vacation and my grandma fed my fish so don’t worry. But the water got really cloudy about three days after we left anyone know what the cause is? My clown is acting different/ more active and the turbo snails doesn’t seem to want to go into the water

OP
OP
Kapachuka3

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just left for a week for vacation and my grandma fed my fish so don’t worry. But the water got really cloudy about three days after we left anyone know what the cause is? My clown is acting different/ more active and the turbo snails doesn’t seem to want to go into the water
image.jpg

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

these results can be had in two or three hours. results and delivery date are directly proportional to the resolve of the tank owner, but right there is a nice fix / best of all because it exports mass vs rots it internally
your entire reef can be fixed in the time it would take me to grill a steak and potatoes dinner

N.Sreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crap I had a turbo snail die in it do you think I nuked it?
That would explain the cloudyness its probably a bacterial bloom from 2 much free nutrients something def nuked it whether it was feeding or dead livestock. Most important thing is to aid in nutrient export do the biggest water change you can.

Back