Clove Polop Trimming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cscultho
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cscultho

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2017
Messages
360
Reaction score
173
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My firework clove's are starting to spread further than I want....what is the easiest way to trim the jerks. :)
 
I used reef putty to cover them. After a while you can pop them out if yiu d9nt want to permanently change the rock structure
 
you could even glue them if you want although it may be unsightly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new