Clove Polyps are my favorite

Mflores888

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Messages
408
Reaction score
553
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I absolutely love clove polyps. They are .y absolute favorite coral (slightly beating toadstools).

I have the fireworks, yellow, papaya, blue, green and some different color morphs but my absolute favorite are the largest colony I have that is growing on the overflow box.

20220717_171404.jpg
 
They're definitely nicer than pulsing xenias. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I have a soft spot for all the invasive corals

I've being trying to get my hands on the blue cloves that grow ridiculously fast
 
Haha, well - my fairy wrasse would agree with your sentiments!
The only fish that likes my cloves is my Eibli angel, but that's for different reasons.....
 
Just bought this little cluster ,how long do they take to grow and do you target feed them ?
 

Attachments

  • 20230101_182729.jpg
    20230101_182729.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 63
Once they settle in those green center clove polyps grow like mad. It's probably somewhere in speed between discosoma mushrooms and GSP
 
Once they settle in those green center clove polyps grow like mad. It's probably somewhere in speed between discosoma mushrooms and GSP
I will move over to an empty space ...if I can find one ha ha cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new