Clove polyps looking for more light?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Rochester Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
953be91e-c02d-4218-aeaa-f52acdf5bfae.jpg

Do these clove polyps look stretched like they're looking for more light? They're on the bottom of my 55 gallon tank. They have been since I got them in maybe December or so. They're the only clove polyps I have so I don't really know if they should be more bushy or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new