Clown and Anemone ID!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Protodad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Protodad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone help ID this clown and anemone. I’ve never seen one like it!

25C597C5-61A3-49BA-8AFC-1C0BFDAF868B.jpeg


Really digging the starry blenny (“Grumpkin”) but never seen one hide in GSP before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new