Clown feeding Coral.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pewmichael
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pewmichael

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
27
Location
Campbelltown
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Just witnessed my small clown feed a plate coral. I've seen clowns take food from anneomes, but never feeding.
Has anyone else witnessed this before.
Regards
Michael.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new